Posted: Dec. 29th, 2020
Tempur-Pedic© is now hiring Team Leaders! This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and passionate team of people selling The most highly recommended bed in America™! We are looking for career driven people who will be the face of our premium brand and offer superior service.
*Great benefits *Competitive wages with bonus potential *Flexible schedule*
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for assisting the management and leadership of one of our retail stores. This will include driving sales performance as well as ensuring standards are met across all areas of the store, from the customer experience, maintaining operational standards, to supporting the necessary elements of building and developing our retail concept.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1-3 years retail management experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with high-end luxury and/or custom products
* Strong sales skills in a consultative environment
* Demonstrated ability to lead effectively, direct, and train others in a store setting
* Skilled at current best practice retail methods, procedures, and standards
* Flexibility in work schedule reflecting the needs and patterns of store hours
* Fluency with current retail software/computer systems.
2000 NJ-38, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
Possible Work Location(s)
Cherry Hill, NJ