Interested in a Career with Macy’s?
Macy’s is looking for career-oriented individuals with a flair for providing OUTSTANDING customer service, and is now accepting and reviewing applications. Submit your application now, and explore the possibilities of a career with Macy's!
Imagine yourself exploring the Possibilities with Macy’s…
Macy’s Rewards its employees with the following Benefits & Incentives…
• Fun, Fashionable, Fresh retail sales environment
• Vacation & Holiday Pay (based on schedule & service)
• Health & Life Benefits (for eligible associates)
• Flexible Schedules
• Growth and Opportunity in the nation’s largest department store
• Ongoing Training & Development
• Employee Discount
• Employee Appreciation Days
• Industry-competitive pay
Picture yourself at Macy’s…
As part of the Macy’s team, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling strength will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service skills, meeting hourly selling and Stars Rewards loyalty program standards, providing product knowledge to our customers and working as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives. Your opportunities for career advancement are endless!
Qualities we look for…
• Customer service priority and selling priority
• Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
• Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
• Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas
• Flexibility & dependability with schedules, including availability on nights and weekends
What you need to do to succeed…
• Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
• Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services, using this knowledge to build sales
• Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and Star Reward loyalty program standards
• Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
• Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
The Sales Associate Position is about growth, challenges and opportunities!
Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Apply on line at Macysjobs.com!
Pandora - Assistant Manager
Starting salary is negotiable
40+ hours per week
Apply in store with Deanna Russell
Sunglass Hut - Store Sales Associates
Sunglass Hut Cherry Hill & Sunglass Hut Cherry Hill Macy's are looking for Store Sales Associates.
You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products. As a member of our team, you'll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
• Oversees the daily functions of a store operation to include, selling, recruiting, store set up, maintenance and inventory control.
• Achieves store success by working towards the maximum expectations; i.e. sales plan, secret shopper, customer service and organization.
• In a single coverage environment, delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle.
• Understands and brings to life for all associates the Vision, Mission and Values.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Strong Selling skills
• Independent, self-motivated worker
• Strong Communication and listening skills
• Organizational skills
• Team building skills
• Problem solving ability
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Analytical and computer skills
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in customer service and retail is a must
• 1+ Retail experience is a must
On feet most of the day
Interested individuals can stop by and fill out an app
Express - Part Time Sales
Part Time Sales
Competitive wages based on experience
12 to 15 hours per week
Express is looking to hire enthusiastic, energetic, fashion forward individuals who love interacting with customers. Must be 18 to apply.
Apply in store with Colleen Petre or online at Express.com (be sure to select Cherry Hill location)
White House|Black Market
White House | Black Market - Sales
Starting salary is negotiable
Number of hours required per week is negotiable
Apply online at jobs.chicos.com/whbm
Traffic Shoes - Sales Associate
Traffic Shoes now hiring for fashion conscious person for the open Sales Associate position in our store! Past sales experience is preferred. Position is part time, and candidate must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. This is a fun, fast paced environment! Apply in person or drop off a resume!
Apply in store with the store manager or online at trafficshoe.com
The Art of Shaving
The Art of Shaving
Salary based on experience
20-25 hours per week
Apply in store with Jeremy Roman or Jenna Gruber or online at theartofshaving.com
Henri Bendel - Sales Associate
Starting salary is negotiable
15-20 hours per week
Apply in store with Kelly Schwamb or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forever 21/XXI Forever
Forever 21 - Sales Associate
Starting Salary is $8.50-$9/hr
25-30 hours per week
Apply in store with Jourdy
Bare Minerals - Assistant Manager, Key Holders, Beauty Ambassadors
Assistant Manager, Key Holders, Beauty Ambassadors
Starting salary is based on relevant experience
Full & part time positons available
Apply in store with Leah Grass or online at bareescentuals.com
Victoria's Secret - Sales Support
Starting salary is based on experience
20-30 hours per week
Apply in store with Monica Bell
Henri Bendel - Full Time Sales Lead
Full Time Sales Lead
Qualifications and Required Skills:
Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Demonstrated sales accountability
Effective communication, organization and leadership skills.
Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and holiday shifts.
Knowledge of and passion for hottest fashion trends.
Ability to understand what defines a brand.
Apply in store, or send resume to Kelly Schwamb KSchwamb@lb.com
Macy's Bridal Salon by Demetrios - Sales Consultant (Permanent Position)
Macy's Bridal Salon by Demetrios
Sales Consultant (Permanent Position)
Macy's Bridal Salon by Demetrios, a national designer company in Bridal Apparel is seeking experienced Sales Consultants.
We require the following: Experience in retail sales; Strong Communication Skills; Superior Customer Service Skills; Team Player; Energetic; Strong Organizational and interpersonal Skills.
Hours are Flexible, Part Time/Full Time
Contact via phone or email
California Pizza Kitchen
California Pizza Kitchen - Host
Cherry Hill California Pizza Kitchen is Hiring
CPK is a great place to start or enhance your restaurant career with flexible full - or part-time work. People are our number one priority, and we're always looking for outstanding hospitality-minded individuals to join our team at a place where we encourage you to be yourself. If you're ambitious and motivated, you'll love our energetic environment and dynamic company culture. Weekend availability is a must.
Hosts and Hostesses play a vital role in the experience of our guests, providing the first and last impression of the restaurant. In addition, the flow of the restaurant is controlled by guest seating. Be prepared to set the tone for the restaurant and reflect the positive personality of CPK.
What sets CPK apart as a hospitality industry employer?
Our people, our R.O.C.K. philosophy, our Four Keys to Success and of course our unique menu. At CPK, we create an environment that inspires and challenges ambitious, motivated people to be themselves and be part of a team working toward a common goal.
What is R.O.C.K.?
CPK's R.O.C.K. philosophy is our foundation. It stands for Respect, Opportunity, Communication and Kindness. You can learn more about it on our Inside CPK page. We look to hire individuals who embody these values to collaborate as a team, and help us to deliver the very best CPK experience.
What are CPK's Four Keys to Success?
CPK has defined the four keys to our success as follows.
The First Key is our employees: we make CPK a great place to work.
The Second Key is our guests: we strive to amaze every guest every time.
The Third Key is our focus on sales and profit growth: it's important for everyone to achieve financial success.
The Fourth Key is community: we are deeply committed to supporting our local communities.
Follow the link or apply in person.